Tuesday, August 02, 2011

M.I.A.

I know!! I've been missing in action for almost a month!! I'll tell you the truth. I was doing a Friday's Five post, trying to add photos and to be honest, I got so frustrated I logged out and haven't been back since! WHAT AM I MISSING?? Everyone get awesome pictures and is able to do little collages and I'm pulling my hair out trying to put something together! UGH!!!
Anyway, I'm back. I'll continue to try with the pictures and not get frustrated to the point of avoiding this place all together! HA!
Seems like it's been pretty quiet around here. We're still working on Charlottes Web, the weather had been nice so we've been outside a lot. Greg has been busy with his band the past few weeks ... nothing too crazy to report I don't think! I'll give you a little more of an update soon! Just wanted to drop a line telling y'all ... I'm BACK!

1 comment:

  1. i've been super mia on my blog too.
    the break has been nice :)

    try "picnik" for your pictures.
    it's awesome for simple edits and you can make those cool collages!

    ReplyDelete