Friday, July 08, 2011

Friday's Five!

1. I'm counting down the days until our next holiday (in August) to Montana!  I loved this past holiday and am itching for the next!! :)

2. My Man got a new Rocker haircut and color!! He looks like a total rockstar!! I'll post a pick ASAP! He's so damn hot!! Yes I said it! DAMN HOT!!!

3. On Wednesday night I spent the evening with someone I hadn't seen in 16 YEARS!!! I re-connected (via Facebook) with a girl my oldest brother went to school with. We became very good friends and she and her husband came to Calgary! They came over around 7pm and didn't leave until almost 1am! We had the BEST visit! Her husband is wonderful and it made me very thankful for technology!

4. This morning I made a Pancake Breakfast for my sister in law "The Stylist" (she's a hair stylist and yes she did Greg's hair) and my 2 nephews and my parents! It was so fun! I love summer holidays!

5. I love the Twilight Saga!! LOVE! I've read the series 4 times! Again ... Don't judge me! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment