Thursday, July 07, 2011

Refreshed!

For the first time in months I'm really feeling relaxed and refreshed! I feel like the past year has been GO GO GO and our holiday to Montana this past week was exactly what I needed. We went with my whole family (Greg and I with our kids, my two older brothers and their families and my parents), there was a total of 8 adults and 8 kids. I can't lie, I was skeptical, I was nervous, that's a lot of people and kids in once place for 4 nights! Well I had no need to be! Having the family together I think added to my ease and feeling of peace since being home. It was SO great to spend time with my brothers!! I mean SOOOO great! Even though we all live within 5 minutes of each other we really don't get the quality time being busy with our families!

I can't wait to share with you our time away in Montana. I'm waiting on some pictures (my sister in law took a ton and is giving me a disk) and then I'll tell you everything!

I definitely feel a new and rejuvenated love for my family! I feel more rested than I have in a long time. There is a peace in me I've been longing for. God is great! He knew what I needed and I'm so blessed to have a family that can help bring me to this place.

I have to share this picture with you. It's Cutie and her Uncle this past weekend, they love each other so much. He doesn't have a daughter so seeing him with mine melts my heart! It's love!

No comments:

Post a Comment