Saturday, June 18, 2011

DATE NIGHT IN!

You see this guy? He is my man! My bestest friend! My everything! This is a recent picture a dear dear friend of mine took of us while taking some family photos (don't worry you'll be seeing many more and I'll tell you all about this amazing experience we had with her). I love this photo!! LOVE! The guitar isn't just for show, he's an amazing musician. Right now he's at church playing with the church band and when he gets home, the kids will go to bed and it will be our Date Night at home! A DATE NIGHT!! I put on my best bra for our date! HA! 

We were going to barbecue a couple of steaks but it's pouring rain here so we're having a change of plans! I'm not sure what we'll be doing now, to be honest I really don't feel like cooking! I've been working all day and I really don't feel like cooking (I work on Saturdays at a little card/gift/flower shop I use to work at in high school ... again a post for another day). Regardless of what we eat I get a candlelit night alone with my man and I can't wait! 

I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend!  I can truly say that there is no other person in the world I'd rather spend time with. Today he stopped by work and when I saw him through the window I got butterflies! BUTTERFLIES!! After 10 years together he still gives me butterflies! Unbelievable! Wonderful! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment