Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Love, Life & Truth

I've decided it's time to do a blog ... a for real blog. I've attempted a couple time before but had no long term success. I was trying too hard to have it be something specific but this time it's a much about nothing/everything blog. It's about marriage, parenting, faith, self-image, success', struggles ... it's about Love, Life and most of all Truth! I will share when I'm on top of the world but also when I'm down in the dumps. I tend to not want to share struggle, especially with strangers but I love honesty in blogs and I'm going to try this one last time!

My previous attempts were when my kids were younger and it became more of a chore but I find myself thinking often about blogging and having a bit of a release. I've got 3 kids and I had them in 3 years! Wild I know! They are now 2 and a half, 4 and 5. They are amazing children and I'm proud to be their Mom! I'm married to an amazing man named Greg. We just celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary and have shared our life the past 10 year! It still at times amazes me that  I was lucky enough to not only find the love of my life but find him when I was only 20 years old! It's funny though, I find myself sometimes not wanting to share how truly in love and happy I am with Greg because lots of people don't receive it well. Just the other day I read somewhere that people on Facebook find it annoying to see their friends status' about how happy they are with their partner! That's so crazy to me and not my definition of a friend! Anyway, I'll be very real about my marriage. Most of the time it will be how great Greg is but there will be time of frustration and I will share that also because I really want this blog to live up to it's name!

Hope you read something you enjoy and that this little blog helps you in your  own Love, Life and Truth!

2 comments:

  1. CHRISTINA!!!!!!

    oh i can hardly contain my excitement over here!
    i am beyond thrilled that you have decided to write again.
    i can't wait to read what's on your heart. you are just amazing and i really am so blessed you call you my friend :)

    looking forward to following along your journey!

    p.s i for one think it's wonderful how much you and greg are in love. it's sweet and WONDERful, and don't let anyone make you think otherwise! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara!! You and your blogs (both personal and photography) are really what inspired me to start up again! I love hearing about other peoples lives and thoughts and wanted to share some of mine. I feel the very same way about being able to call you my friend! God is really amazing and I'm so thankful he's brought us together again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete