Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday's Five!

So I'm stealing this from my dear DEAR friend Sara at Simply Sara! She does Ten on Tuesday and I LOVE her Ten on Tuesday so I thought a good week ender could be Friday's Five! So here we go ...

1. Today was The Captain's LAST day of pre-school!! Wild, crazy, exciting, unbelievable!! I'm still in disbelieve that A) I'm old enough to have a child going into Kindergarden in the fall B) how fast the year has gone by and C) I'm old enough to have a child going into Kindergarden in the fall (did I mention that I can't believe I'm old  enough to have a child going into Kindergarder?). For the last day I took all 3 the kids to the lake with his teachers and other classmates and their families. It was a blast!

2. I have seen a few bloggers who are doing a "Summer List" (Summer bucket list, Summer fun List ... you get the drift). Well I am SOOOO jumping on THAT wagon!! This weekend Greg, the kids and I are sitting down and making a Summer List!! I can't even wait! I'll fa-herrrr sure be sharing it once it's complete! I've got a little idea of how I'm going to do it, that if done, will be super duper!!

3. Greg and I watched "Just Go With It" last night and we laughed our heads off. I seriously enjoyed this movie but I must warn you ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE Adam Sandler!! I've loved him since his days on SNL when I was too young to be watching it but was allowed because I had older brothers who watched it! HA! Being the youngest is great sometimes!!

4. I am addicted to Homemade Iced Coffee!! I always have some coffee left over from my morning coffee and I HATE throwing out food (and drinks obviously) so I've started putting my leftover coffee in the fridge in the am and I make an iced coffee in the afternoon! I put in some sugar-free cinnamon syrup from Starbucks and then I add some cream and it's pretty much heaven in my mason mug.
*side note: these mason mugs I bought at a garage sale for 50 cents each (total of 6) about 3 years ago and i love them! It's the perfect iced coffee/tea glass!

5. My iPhone is my 4th child and I love it dearly! Don't judge me! HA!

2 comments:

  1. i adore you friday's five.
    so, so fun.

    chris and i laughed so hard at the movie too. seriously funny.

    i think my iphone is becoming my 5th child.

    i think your thirty iced coffee is genius.

    and no i seriously can not believe we are old enough to have kids in school!
    yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your iced coffee sounds delicious.

    i wish i had a "4th child."

    ReplyDelete