Thursday, June 16, 2011

Morning Coffee

This is my morning coffee in one of my favorite mugs, my "New York" mug that was given to me by my dear friend Trika! Every morning when I'm laying in bed not wanting to get up it's this cup of coffee that gets my feet to the ground! Greg usually gets the coffee ready the night before and we program it to start for around 6am (sometimes a little before, sometimes a little after), so when I know a hot cup of coffee is waiting it's just the motivation I need to get moving. I drink my coffee with cream. I mean real cream. Not milk, not half n half, not light cream, I drink my 1-2 glorious cups of coffee with 18% coffee cream. If there's no cream in the house I won't drink a coffee. I know, I'm weird! I'm also particular about my mug. I've got my favorites and I use them a different times of year. I've got my everyday favs, my New York mug, my Chicago mug, my Oprah mug ( yes from the Harpo studio in chicago from my longtime BFF who has lived in Chicago the past 3 years). Then there's my seasonal favorites, my Halloween pumpkin mug, my Christmas mug and my Valentine mug. Most of my fav mugs are from Starbucks (with the exception of my New York and Chicago mugs). So there you have it, now you know what gets my blood pumping in the morning, and even sometime gets me through a long afternoon. What gets you going in the morning? Do you drink coffee? Tea? With milk, cream or sugar? How about a favorite mug? I know it seems pointless but this is real life and I love it! Love, Life & Truth! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i wish i could drink coffee. i do. but i'm just not a grown up yet.
    the only thing that gets me out of bed is the fear of what my kids will do to the house if i don't ;)

    ReplyDelete