Thursday, June 30, 2011

Getting to Know Me!

Tomorrow (very early) morning we are heading on our holiday to Montana! It's almost 10pm and Greg and I are still working on getting the house cleaned and all the stuff done that needs to be done before we go. I HATE coming home to a dirty/messy house so we're getting the last of the laundry/cleaning/grass mowing/etc. done now since the kids are in bed! I have to go finish but did this post earlier in the week and thought I'd post it now! I most likely won't get a post in while on holidays as there is no internet at the house down there. It's kinda nice to be away from facebook/twitter/blog and everything else. I also won't have my beloved iPhone as I find it too expensive to run in the states, but again, I'm almost looking forward to the break from it all! YAY!

I saw this on facebook and though "That would be PERFECT for a blog post!" So here we go! Hope you enjoy it!


1. What time did you get up this morning? Between 6-7am
2. How do you like your steak? Medium Rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Water for Elephants! Loved the book! Loved the movie!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I'm pretty happy here in Canada, Montana might be nice, or somewhere in Europe would be neat!
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I don't have one.
8. What foods do you dislike? Brussel Sprouts
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Any Sushi Place or Joey Tomatoes 
10. Favorite dressing? My homemade Caesar Dressing!
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Yukon Denali
12. What are your favorite clothes? Yoga pants and a tank-top or t-shirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Indonesia 
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full ... ALWAYS!
15. Where would you want to retire? As long as it's with Greg I don't care! :)
16. Favorite time of day? Morning!
17. Where were you born? In northern Alberta, Canada!
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't watch sports.
19. What color are your eyes? Blue
20. Do you dye your hair?  Highlights 
21. What size bed do you sleep in? King (it's good for when little people sneak into bed with us, they have to sneak cause we have a no kids in our bed rule! HA!) 
22. Bird watcher? Nope!
23. Do you consider yourself attractive? Yes ... there I said it! 
24. Pets? Kitty named Ashes
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share? Nothing but I like the saying "No news is good news"!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A Ballerina (I never took ballet lol), a lion tamer (I never had a lion lol) ... those are the only two that come to mind.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Summer holidays with my family camping in our motorhome. 
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both! 
29. Are you married? Happily 
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes always.
31. Been in a car accident? No
32. Any pet peeves? Yes many but I can't think of any right now! HA!
33. Favorite pizza topping? I love pizza and will take it anyway I can get it!
34. Favorite flower?  I love all flowers but especially Roses and Tulips.
35. Favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip
36. Favorite fast food? I don't eat much fast food these days but if I was going to it'd be McDonalds ... don't judge me! HA!
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None!
38. From whom did you get your last email? Facebook notification.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target! I know it sounds boring but you can get everything there from clothes to kitchen stuff to electronics, bedding, food ... the list goes on and on!!!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?  No I'm not really a spontaneous person.
41. Like your job? Yes! 
42. What was your favorite vacation? Disneyland when I was in Grade 3
43. Who's your favorite actor/actress? Meryl Streep!!! I LOVE HER!!!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Greg for our 8th anniversary!
45. What are you listening to right now? The leaves blowing and birds chirping, Toy Story 3 on softly upstairs.
46. What is your favorite color?  Orange or pink
47. How many tattoos do you have? One
48. Coffee drinker? YES YES YES! I love love love my coffee!
49. How many children do you have? 3 (Boy 5, Boy 4, Girl 2)
50. What was the last book you read? Water for Elephants



1 comment:

  1. Super Post. I found you from Sara's blog and have been secretly creeping your blog, I really enjoy it...:) PS I love McDonalds to the point of saying Big Macs are my fav food group!

    ReplyDelete