Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Graduation Day


Today was Pre-School Graduation Day and here is The Captain (in his cap and gown) with his little brother (The Chief) and sister (Cutie). *Side Note: My Dad gave them each these nickname*.

I am so crazy proud of these 3 little people I can't even tell you!

Seeing him in his little cap and gown definitely made my thought wander to when he's actually graduating from high school! I can see this picture 13 years from now with grown children! It makes my heart burst when I think of it!

These are 3 of my greatest accomplishments. I love them with all of my heart, mind and soul and will for all of eternity!

1 comment:

  1. yup. this shot is perfection on so many levels.
    i can hardly stand the cuteness. i am sure in 13 years you will look back on this picture with such love and sweet memory ;)

    ReplyDelete